Friday, April 16, 2010

What a long strange trip it's been...

... or maybe it's just been a long cold winter. Yeah, I think that's more like it. I had the winter blues pretty bad this year. Managed to get a few crafts finished, but I didn't do much.

One of the funnest (most fun?) things I have started is organza flowers. I found a really great tute HERE. And I quickly became addicted to creating this little beauties.

Here are some closeups of my faves...

Please excuse the crappy pics. My camera sucks and Im hoping to save up for a new one.

The white one I gave to my friend Marketta

The pink went to my friend Liz's little girl

The above one is my fave so far. I use satin and organza to create the petals. I also used a blue bead that has a purple hole in it. I wish the pics weren't so ugly...

Thanks all!! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment