Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i LOVE aprons!!

Especially vintage ones. There is just something so frilly and feminine about them. They make me happy. They make me smile. I wonder who owned them, what that person did while wearing them. I think there is something really special about them. Maybe I was a 40s/50s housewife in another life. If I had more room, I would collect them. But I don't, so I can't.

I was searching thru a cabinet that I haven't looked in awhile and found one that my grandmother made.
 
Her name is embroidered on it.


This one I got at an estate sale. I saw it and had to have it. I think it was the flowers, they looked so sweet. And the really deep pockets it has. This began my obsession with them.


Yuck terrible pic of the bottom half of my face lol. I have been searching the internet for patterns to download. I will be making some soon. 

Happy Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment